Mondays mean capturing some positive vibes to start the week. Here we go!
1. A Facebook ad from the Dave Thomas Foundation about teens still in foster care caught my attention last week. Then, another story was in the news about teens aging out of foster care, and a unique culinary program. [ Check out this story about a dinner to remember from the LA Times ]
2. Free Autumn Printable TODAY, 9/9/19. Enter "FREEBIE" at checkout and enjoy this fun 8.5 x 11 PDF file in brown text or "FREEBIE 2" in black text. Download, print, and frame for a little #easyfalldecor :
[ BROWN text: Autumn is God's way of showing us how beautiful change can be. Coupon Code FREEBIE ]
[ BLACK text: Autumn is God's way of showing us how beautiful change can be. Coupon Code FREEBIE2 ]
3. Quote: “God can take what Satan meant for shame and use it for His glory. Just when we think we've messed up so badly that our lives are nothing but heaps of ashes, God pours His living water over us and mixes the ashes into clay. He then takes this clay and molds it into a vessel of beauty. After He fills us with His overflowing love, He can use us to pour His love into the hurting lives of others.” - Lysa TerKeurst
4. Upcoming Craft Fair: The Sarah Jane Craft Fair is happening October 4th. The event includes a craft fair and bake sale with chicken and biscuit dinner at 4 p.m.; fair open 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.. The Sarah Jane Johnson Memorial United Methodist Church, is located at 308 Main St., Johnson City.
5. Missionary Moment: Gained in Translation - The Griffithses overcame challenges to build a marriage in the mission field. [ Read the article at World Magazine ]
6. Positive Focus from Our Daily Bread:
Have a GREAT week! Grow. Bloom. Repeat.