Updated: Sep 17, 2019
Notes for a new week.
1. Adorable. Five-year-old boy's "Up"photoshoot with his 90-year-old great-grandparents goes viral: [ Watch now ]
2. Love this. Dolly teams up with For King and Country on "God Only Knows".
3. Thoughts about The Life of Faith:
4. 30 DIY Fall Air Freshener Sprays:
Because, Fall?! Sarah from One Essential Oil Community has a fun post with all the details on how to make 30 DIY Fall Air Freshener Sprays (non-toxic and incredible, of course!).
Sweater Weather, Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider and many more!
5. A Smile for Your Monday:
5. Pray for:
Persecuted Christians in China: [ Read the latest update from Early Rain Covenant Church on Facebook here ]
Recovery in The Bahamas: [ Article from Samaritan's Purse - Emergency Field Hospital Treating Survivors ]
Families adjusting to busy Fall school and college schedules. (Our pastor preached yesterday on how crucial it is to keep God first every single day and teach our children the importance of this in their own lives. Especially as activities ramp back up for school and college. Can I get an 'Amen'?)
6. 25 Foundational Hymns to Teach Your Children While Young: I love all kinds of music and grew up with jazz, rock, and gospel in our home. When it comes to worship music I love a variety of styles used to honor the Lord. Hymns have a special place in well rounded and well grounded understanding of our faith. [ Read the post here ]
Have a GREAT week! Grow. Bloom. Repeat.
The Savvy Rose is a lifestyle blog cultivating faith based encouragement, contemplating culture, pursuing wellness, and sharing products we love.
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." 2 Peter 3:18
[ Explore the Shop ]