Notes for a new week.
1. Wonders of His Love
And just like that. Christmas is over and a New Year is on the horizon. Before we say good-bye to December take a moment with me and let's think about the wonders of the love of Jesus in this blog post from Revive Our Hearts. [ Read more... ]
2. January Art Workshop in Binghamton
Love a great DIY class to make home decor? Join me on Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 1 PM for a fun DIY art workshop at Your Needful Things in Binghamton, NY! 1) Pick a surface 2) Pick a transfer for your surface (it's a reusable stencil) 3) Send your payment to me via PayPal to reserve your place and pay for supplies. That's it! I'll provide the squeegees and chalk pastes you need to create your work of art. [ Register on the Event Page here ] or [ email me with questions at email@example.com ]
3. Faith Focus:
"No discovery will disillusion him. No rebellion will dissuade him. He loves you with an everlasting love. God’s love—never failing…never ending." [ Listen to a daily devotional from Max Lucado on the Never Failing Love of God here ]
4. New additions to the Savvy Rose Shop:
You can find these completed decor items in the second showroom inside Your Needful Things! Your Needful Things is located at 136 East Service Road, Binghamton, New York. The Savvy Rose Shop is one of many vendors offering artisan crafts and gifts. Descriptions are below.
1) There's No Place Like Home - Est. 2020. $65. This sign is an ideal wedding or housewarming gift. (Anniversary gift? Sure! I can customize the year for you. Realtor gift for clients buying a new home? Absolutely. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your client gifts. This is a gorgeous 18 x 18 gallery sign with custom lettering that your clients will enjoy.)
2) Love You pickup truck. $15. This is a 6 x 12 wood sign perfect for your valentine in gold, pink, and white chalk paste.
3) Live Simply. $12. This is a 6 x 12 wood sign with thoughtful lettering.
4) Coffee Always Brewed Fresh. $12. This is a 6 x 12 wood sign with white chalk paste lettering to warm up your coffee bar.
5) Love You pink pickup truck. $15. This is a 6 x 12 wood sign perfect for your valentine and is done in gold, pink and white chalk paste with a touch of green sage in the ribbon.
6) Baked Fresh Daily. $15. A 10 x 10 wood frame houses a metal interior designed with black chalk paste lettering.
7) You and Me. $12. This is a 6 x 12 wood sign with distressed white paint over wood. The lettering is in pink and gold chalk paste. Pretty and subtle design for your valentine!
8) Welcome canvas. $34. This 21 x 29 inch statement piece welcomes family and friends with quiet style. Black chalk ink lettering decorates a canvas banner that has magnetic wood pieces on the top and bottom, making it easy to remove and switch out the canvas for different seasons or occasions.
9) In a World Where You Can Be Anything, Be Kind. $12. This canvas banner has black chalk ink lettering that is motivational and perfect for any decor.
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:15-17
Have a GREAT week! Grow. Bloom. Repeat.
The Savvy Rose is a lifestyle blog cultivating faith based encouragement, contemplating culture, pursuing wellness, and sharing products we love.
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." 2 Peter 3:18